Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Thankful for a Classmate

I am thankful for many things but of course being thankful for people is something that I forget. When I first was in this class I knew some people but I didn't know anyone very well. As the year has progressed I have gotten to learn more people and become friends with them. While a friend ship may not be something that sounds like someone would be extremely thankful for when you don't know anyone in a class it is nice when someone reaches out to you in a sense. In the beginning of  the year I had no idea who's group I would be in for group work, and I sort of dreaded the idea of it. However Valerie and Dijzhane asked me to join their group, for which I am very thankful for. I actually enjoy group work now and because it is such a big part of our class, it makes me enjoy English more as a whole in general. I am also thankful for Liam simply because the amount of things hat he knows is incredible and he speaks in such a well read way that even if he doesn't know whats he's talking about, it sounds like he does. He also is a good friend outside of English and of course has taught me how to become a true baller. For all of this I am thankful

No comments:

Post a Comment